Pep's contract situation

I'm sure this may have been answered previously but haven't got the time to scroll back but is his wife and daughter still living in Spain? If so this must have some sort of bearing on his decision,must difficult for him.

The kids are grown up.

Last I heard she was dating Dele Alli (not sure if its still true).

Non factor really where she stays.

By recently do you mean 3 years ago when this was supposed to be a reason he'd leave before signing his previous contract.
I read it in a Jack Gaughan column two days ago.

"Guardiola’s wife Cristina has a huge say in what happens next. She moved back to Barcelona in 2019 to manage her business and was joined by their youngest daughter, Valentina. Guardiola will need his family to remain happy with that arrangement if he is to continue at City."

I read it in a Jack Gaughan column two days ago.

"Guardiola’s wife Cristina has a huge say in what happens next. She moved back to Barcelona in 2019 to manage her business and was joined by their youngest daughter, Valentina. Guardiola will need his family to remain happy with that arrangement if he is to continue at City."

Thanks.

It seems a strange time to announce an extension during the WC.

As the first half of the season ends maybe but, doing it during the games would diminish the publicity especially as it's City news.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.