Pep's contract situation

I am a bit worried there will be an up coming England manager vacancy.

The FA knowing Pep contract situation will look to brake the Bank for Pep as manager.

Plus the FA interest could complicate things.

This is just my opinion supported by nothing.Other that i expect England to do shit in Qatar and it will be detrimental to us.

60/40 he doesnt sign...

If he doesnt by new year "jan" we need to start looking.

but please sign pep, brentford was just a bad day like, vey bad day, very very bad day

The FA knowing Pep contract situation will look to brake the Bank for Pep as manager.

This is just my opinion supported by nothing.Other that i expect England to do shit in Qatar and it will be detrimental to us.
There is zero chance Pep is ever becoming England manager. I don't think he ever takes an international job. It would drive him insane to work with a squad of players for a couple weeks at a time. The only squad it ever would have worked with would have been Spain 2008-12 when half the squad were his players anyway.

There is zero chance Pep is ever becoming England manager. I don't think he ever takes an international job. It would drive him insane to work with a squad of players for a couple weeks at a time. The only squad it ever would have worked with would have been Spain 2008-12 when half the squad were his players anyway.
You are right, though by the time he leaves us in 2 or 3 years half the England squad might be his players :)

You know what, at this moment in time, I personally could do with a change in philosophy.
His stuborness in lack of counter attacking and defensive knowledge (IE - no plan B) is tiring, Not that it's up to me thank god, but, I’m not that arsed about a change now...it's time.
He doesn’t want to be here? fair doos, adios.
Still blame him for the CL final CDM shambles.

bollocks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.