Pep's contract situation

No,go on mate,I've read your post 5 times and I ain't getting what you mean,I give up thinking

Yeah I’ve read it 3 and don’t understand it what I was trying to post is after the World Cup and the restart of the league if Pep hasn’t extended his contract by then I reckon he is off next summer

I think I’ll be giving this place a swerve when Pep finally calls it a day

People are in for a rude awakening when he’s gone, it literally is the definition of be careful what you wish for

Our manager is in the conversation for greatest coach of all time and some people want him gone - not enough counter attacking apparently

jesus

Yeah I’ve read it 3 and don’t understand it what I was trying to post is after the World Cup and the restart of the league if Pep hasn’t extended his contract by then I reckon he is off next summer

Haha,I thought you was getting at that,but I read it and read it,and thought am I still pissed

I think I’ll be giving this place a swerve when Pep finally calls it a day

People are in for a rude awakening when he’s gone, it literally is the definition of be careful what you wish for

Our manager is in the conversation for greatest coach of all time and some people want him gone - not enough counter attacking apparently

jesus

It'll happen one day mate,and if you are a sensitive soul,it's probably best you start thinking about it soon

I think it's madness for anyone to want anything other than Pep to sign a new contract. As frustrating as he can be at times, and as downbeat as I still feel after Saturday, he is still the best manager we could have at the club.

Since Copenhagen away, we've had an underwhelming five weeks. In spite of this, we're still second in the league, through as CL group winners and into the next round of the League Cup. Arsenal, to their credit, have been exceptional in the league. They've got a record of W12, D1, L1. There's nothing City could do to prevent that run of form (I doubt we can blame Pep for selling Jesus and Zinchenko to them). Sometimes you just have to hold up your hands and say "well done". If they come back after the World Cup and continue to be as ruthless then they'll have done really well. Our own record of W10, D2, L2 is hardly bad.

I look at Liverpool and their downturn this season. Perhaps we've just run each other into the ground these past four years and both sides are physically and mentally jaded as a result. We both have older sides than Arsenal.

If Pep wants to go then we obviously cannot stand in his way, but I fully back him to get us to rediscover our form post-Christmas. He has had to be careful in managing our workload before a winter World Cup, an unknown quantity in itself, but expect the handbrake to be released in 2023. He's still the man for this club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.