Pep's contract situation

By the end of this season, Pep will have been with us for as long as he coached the senior sides at Barca and Bayern put together. That's far more than I expected when he first arrived - I thought he might be here for five years at the most.

I've got greedy, though, and want him to stick around for much longer. I think it looks as though the chances are pretty good that we might get at least another couple of years, but I'd find it a relief if we were able to announce it officially.

By the end of this season, Pep will have been with us for as long as he coached the senior sides at Barca and Bayern put together. That's far more than I expected when he first arrived - I thought he might be here for five years at the most.

I've got greedy, though, and want him to stick around for much longer. I think it looks as though the chances are pretty good that we might get at least another couple of years, but I'd find it a relief if we were able to announce it officially.
I thought he'd be here for 3 years, make his mark and then find pastures new.
I reckon we got him until 2026, that's 10 years and fits in with players who have recently done a 10 year stint with us.

this is incredible. For the first time in history, a national coach opened a twitch channel and in 30 minutes live he made a record of viewers. he is a genius. Luis Enrique

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.