Pep's contract situation

Why? 3 longterm managers since the takeover, all won leagues and cups, Pep winning the most while spending the most and having the best depth of quality. As long as the money is there, the club is successful. One Champions League final in 7 years - with the resources available - is hardly indicative of some indispensable messiah.

A more exciting, direct style of play that allows the likes of Foden and Grealish play their natural games and maximise their unique talents would reinvigorate the club.
I thought about responding with a 30-page reply on why we have the best manager in the world bar none right now. But then i thought, f'ck it, because you are obviously a KFA Knob, who obviously isnt a true City supporter!

Why would Pep want to manage a national team? He is, after all, a chequebook manager that plays fantasy football with signings that could buy a medium sized country with. Can't succed without the sheikh's petrodollars, and he aint getting those with national FAs, so can't fraudiola his way to trophies.

Wrote this in regards to the Pep situation. Personally I think he'll sign one more extension but for me it's the biggest thing to have sorted one way or another as soon as possible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.