Pep's contract situation

it's a funny relationship with Pep and Manchester city and Manchester/England with his wife living in Spain,
I could not do it and big respect to both of them, some wives can put the pressure on and demand it's me or the club
but I don't see this here and Pep and his wife,

if a new deal is struck for another 2 years after this one, then we are so lucky and truly grateful for the commitment
he does not need to win the Champions League under Manchester city to be placed at the top table for what he has done for Manchester city for me, he is the best and the Bar others have to reach
He's a lucky fella to have such an understanding wife.

Not as lucky as we are that he's got such a diamond at home!

it's a funny relationship with Pep and Manchester city and Manchester/England with his wife living in Spain,
I could not do it and big respect to both of them, some wives can put the pressure on and demand it's me or the club
but I don't see this here and Pep and his wife,

if a new deal is struck for another 2 years after this one, then we are so lucky and truly grateful for the commitment
he does not need to win the Champions League under Manchester city to be placed at the top table for what he has done for Manchester city for me, he is the best and the Bar others have to reach
Personally i am not that arsed about the Champions League. And i know many other Blues would also rather win the League every Season if they had to choose between the two.

I think he personally needs the Champions League to cement his legacy with us. Only for the fact, failure to win it, will be used by MSM to undermine his legacy as a great manager.

I also think if he leaves not winning the Champions League.

He will one day really regret it.

His lasting City Legacy will one day be diminished by a successor winning the Champions League.

I would love nothing more than for it to be Pep to achieve not just the greatness he has already achieved. But put the ultimate Cherry on the Cake.

He's a lucky fella to have such an understanding wife.

Not as lucky as we are that he's got such a diamond at home!
Not being funny but if I was living in Spain and earning £350k a Week, the missus wouldn’t be begging me to come home lol

I would love Pep to stay a few more years, a football genius and one who truly loves this club but I just get the sense there's a lot of fans out there ready for a change. They're just not excited by Pep's football. They may even think the grasser will be greener on the other side which all know is never true. Long live Pep and Manchester City and I hope he stays after we win the Champs league.

Last edited:
I would love Pep to stay a few more years, a football genius and one who truly loves this club but I just get the sense there's a lot of fans out there ready for a change. It might explain some of their strange match day habits and behavior. They're not excited by Pep's football. They may even think the grasser will be greener on the other side which all know is never true. Long live Pep and Manchester City and I hope he stays after we win the Champs league.
The stadium is more full and active than it has ever been. And we added another stand not too long ago. I can't remember the last time we had an area closed off, which was regular for cup games before Pep got here. Don't believe internet bullshit, match going fans love everything Pep has given us.

I would love Pep to stay a few more years, a football genius and one who truly loves this club but I just get the sense there's a lot of fans out there ready for a change. They're just not excited by Pep's football. They may even think the grasser will be greener on the other side which all know is never true. Long live Pep and Manchester City and I hope he stays after we win the Champs league.
I don’t know a single blue who isn’t desperate for pep to stay

Haven’t met a single Blue who doesn’t want Pep to stay. Not excited by Peps football? That’s plainly wrong and an odd take.

WTF?!?

I must lead a sheltered life as I haven't found one City fan that wants anything but Pep to sign an extension? Sometimes I wonder if it's just sh** stirrers?

I quite literally read the comments and opinions of thousands of blues every week due to my job and I've literally not seen one person that shares this view. It feels a lot like you've made that up to justify your take tbh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.