Pep's contract situation

I hope we know in advance when he's leaving.

I think he deserves a long send off, a last dance kind of season. I don't want to get to March 2025 and find out he's not extending. I think the media and opposition fans will really soften up when they know he's going and he'll get a bit of a victory lap.

It would also be great if he could just win the CL finally so people outside the club can finally just sit back and look at what he's done without focusing on the one trophy he's not won.
The gentleman’s agreement was a decision by Jan 1st for this contract extension. I guess it’ll be the same next time.

Yeah, good news at last!...time to enjoy the next two years, win the unmentionable and plan for 2025. all good.

Bit surreal that after stints at Barca and Bayern, he's chosen us to be his keeper
Let's be honest, it's likely not for the Boddies or the fish n chips. The reality is his stint here has been the result of a long-term, strategic plan put in place by Khaldoon. Starting with the recruitment of Soriano and Txiki, but all of the pieces being put into place as well including the academy, the partnership with St. Bede's, the stadium expansion, development of City Football Group etc etc etc.

It's all the result of a coherent, joined up, long-term mega-strategy. Something no other club in the world has done like we have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.