Pep's contract situation

He seems genuinely happy to be here and why wouldn't he? Aside from the weather, shitty press and the odd loon filming him there's no better place to be a manager.

Here's Pep:
“I am so pleased to be staying at Manchester City for another two years,” he said.

“I can’t say thank you enough to everyone at the club for trusting me. I am happy and comfortable here. I have everything I need to do my job as best as possible.

“I know the next chapter of this club will be amazing for the next decade. It happened over the last ten years, and it will happen in the next ten years because this club is so stable.

“From day one I felt something special being here. I cannot be in a better place.

“I still have the feeling there is more we can achieve together and that is why I want to stay and continue fighting for trophies.”
amazed he never mentioned how happy he is living in salford on the irwell

He seems genuinely happy to be here and why wouldn't he? Aside from the weather, shitty press and the odd loon filming him there's no better place to be a manager.

Here's Pep:
“I am so pleased to be staying at Manchester City for another two years,” he said.

“I can’t say thank you enough to everyone at the club for trusting me. I am happy and comfortable here. I have everything I need to do my job as best as possible.

“I know the next chapter of this club will be amazing for the next decade. It happened over the last ten years, and it will happen in the next ten years because this club is so stable.

“From day one I felt something special being here. I cannot be in a better place.

“I still have the feeling there is more we can achieve together and that is why I want to stay and continue fighting for trophies.”
Despite what someone formerly of this parish would have you believe, it isn't THAT bad a place. Yes, the weather's shite. East Manchester isn't the Costa Del Sol. But I would have hoped that Pep did some "due diligence" on the area but deciding to come to us 6 years ago (probably longer, if you go by when he made his decision to come). The locals are, on the whole, not a bad bunch. I don't think he gets too much hassle when he's out and about. I'm sure there's some nice restaurants that do decent Spanish/Catalonian "scran" (does he still have a financial interest in a restaurant somewhere in the City?). And there's some very nice places to live. Though, being nitpicky, they probably count as Cheshire, not Manchester!

Spain. Gavi, from the Barsa school, has just scored the 5th goal for Spain. A play made in barsa. How beautiful is the tiki taka. now you also enjoy the same thanks to pep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.