Pep's contract situation

One year is no good for city pep needs to sign for 2 or go this summer for me.

He’s earned the right to go when he wants but it makes buying players difficult & keeping current team motivated. One year says to everybody he’s going in one year.

Pep is god but the club comes first & one year could hurt us more than help us
What the actual fuck !

Don't agree. The solution to the Pep contract issue is a rolling deal because it changes the question from "will he extend?" to "will have ever grow tired of City?"

The status quo becomes Guardiola being our manager, rather than Guardiola being our manager for X years.
Ok, but a rolling deal has safeguards such as last date to offer next year’s terms and last date to accept or reject. Neither currently exist.

Because he then get to manage at the most well run football club in the world , get 12 months watching first hand the greatest manager ever and hopefully post the legal battles have the breaks taken off regards to spending our own money

He's not an 18 year old academy product biding his time to break through into the first and looking to learn from experienced pros He's just won the league cup double in Germany having gone unbeaten in both. I think he's doing fine as he is and I think it's an absolute madness to think that someone in his position would be looking to put themselves in Pep's shadow for a year. He's a smart guy and he backs himself. He'll walk into any top job he wants when the time comes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.