Pep's contract situation

Alonso.

Either Real Madrid or City.

Who else is there in possibly one season’s time?

Reactions: CC1
Alonso.

Either Real Madrid or City.

Who else is there in possibly one season’s time?
Hoping Pep stays but if he is planning to go after next season, let’s hope they’ve given Alonso the heads up which is why he’s staying at Leverkusen for another year

I reckon if Xabi Alonso consolidates his success next season, he's probably the most obvious candidate to replace Pep in terms of profile and they (Pep + others) might decide to make that change while he's available.

I doubt that. I doubt they would cut something short, to land someone who might be becoming available.

Seen a few suggest this, like Pep would somehow sacrifice himself and the club back it, to land someone in case they end up elsewhere. Can't see that.

They will either know well ahead and that person will wait, or they will take stock within 6 months of a clear decision by Pep. But can't see them going, oh pep wants to do another year but xabi might be u available next year so let's just all call it a day now, just in case.

We dondo it with players, we sure as fuck won't be doing it with Pep.

Hoping Pep stays but if he is planning to go after next season, let’s hope they’ve given Alonso the heads up which is why he’s staying at Leverkusen for another year
I wonder if we beat arsenal to the title again, would Arteta be tempted.

if we sign Frimpong this summer then he can bring Wirtz with him next summer when he comes if Pep leaves ;-)

Reactions: CC1
Kompany for Bayern. That’s interesting. If Pep sticks around for a while, and Vinny is a success. Could he end up being Pep’s successor?
Going to Bayern will suit Vinny better than Burnley and if he becomes a success there he's got a much better chance of becoming our manager. I hope he goes there and he should if Bayern want him.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.