Pep's contract situation

There's more chance of Gordon Ramsay flipping burgers at McDonald's, than Pep putting himself through the torture of management, at that level.
Pep does love New York though and the challenge of a different league setup with fresh faces could be a challenge he fancies.

Elaborate?
don't really rate him. Granted there was that season at barca 2014/2015 where that front 3 of neymar, suarez and messi was just unplayable, but i dont think his record since then has been up to much. Spain national job was a disappointment, and his record at PSG has been pretty underwhelming. only my opinion of course

don't really rate him. Granted there was that season at barca 2014/2015 where that front 3 of neymar, suarez and messi was just unplayable, but i dont think his record since then has been up to much. Spain national job was a disappointment, and his record at PSG has been pretty underwhelming. only my opinion of course
That's fair

Tough one, as as long are we are setting records I think the winner inside of him will want to stay.

Will we be the first team to do back to back doubles after Saturday?
Remember when the Double was a thing - before we broke football?
I recall all the footy annuals as a kid being about Arsenal, McLintock and the "Double".
Ten a penny now.
Would like an unbeaten season, just to shut than one off too - but this time one with a lot of points and decent football.

Remember when the Double was a thing - before we broke football?
I recall all the footy annuals as a kid being about Arsenal, McLintock and the "Double".
Ten a penny now.
Would like an unbeaten season, just to shut than one off too - but this time one with a lot of points and decent football.

Would just be more "evidence" that the league is boring, we are ruining football and nobody can compete with our oil money. Bring it on!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.