Pep's contract situation

Out of interest, if Pep decided to call it a day after next season, who would you like to take over?

Out of interest, if Pep decided to call it a day after next season, who would you like to take over?
Stuart Pearce and Beanie.

We need a goal drought season of not winning any trophies so City can become everyone’s 2nd favourite team again.

Think Michel from Girona would be a good shout. Done a fantastic job with them this season getting 3rd in La Liga and has them playing great football. And given he's already managing a CFG club it's hard to imagine Michel wouldn't be one of the top candidates for the job.

Off the top of my head this would be my 10-manager short list:

Michel (Girona)
Roberto De Zerbi (Brighton)
Xabi Alonso (Bayer Leverkusen)
Eddie Howe (Newcastle)
Marco Rose (RB Leipzig)
Kompany (Bayern)
Oliver Glasner (Crystal Palace)
Thomas Frank (Brentford)
Andoni Iraola (Bournemouth)
Zinedine Zidane

But regardless I have complete faith in Khaldoon/Txiki/Pep/Soriano to pick a worthy successor that will keep us competing at the top of the prem.

Also, I know a lot of us banter Arteta on BM but he's turned Arsenal into a very formidable opponent and it'd be scenes if we took him from Arsenal. Didn't put Legohead on my shortlist though as I doubt that would ever happen.

Think Michel from Girona would be a good shout. Done a fantastic job with them this season getting 3rd in La Liga and has them playing great football. And given he's already managing a CFG club it's hard to imagine Michel wouldn't be one of the top candidates for the job.

Off the top of my head this would be my 10-manager short list:

Michel (Girona)
Roberto De Zerbi (Brighton)
Xabi Alonso (Bayer Leverkusen)
Eddie Howe (Newcastle)
Marco Rose (RB Leipzig)
Kompany (Bayern)
Oliver Glasner (Crystal Palace)
Thomas Frank (Brentford)
Andoni Iraola (Bournemouth)
Zinedine Zidane

But regardless I have complete faith in Khaldoon/Txiki/Pep/Soriano to pick a worthy successor that will keep us competing at the top of the prem.

Also, I know a lot of us banter Arteta on BM but he's turned Arsenal into a very formidable opponent and it'd be scenes if we took him from Arsenal. Didn't put Legohead on my shortlist though as I doubt that would ever happen.
Thomas Frank? Danish Stoke City? No thanks.

Will we be the first team to do back to back doubles after Saturday?
Yes. Rags did it twice within three seasons (1993-94 & 1995-96) but nobody has ever done it back to back.

We'll also equal the rags' record of three doubles in the space of six seasons if we complete it this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.