Pep's contract situation

With us being a forward thinking club nowadays and always setting new trends that most other clubs seem to copy, I was wondering if there is anyway we could let pep have a year off and get someone else to just hold the forte for a year,

Let him get the much needed break he needs and we just get by for a year without him??

Sounds crazy but why not??

Why doesn't the whole club just take a break for a year. The whole lot, the first team, the acadamy, the medical staff. Khaldoon and tixiki, our army of lawyers, dodgy accountants, the smiling stewards. Even the fans, all of us, ric shuts the site down. Everyone just hold tight for a year.

How far are we away from being able to create an AI Pep?

He needs to stay until that is possible.
The early versions of Ai Pep had huge flaws.

Erik Ten Hag GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Winning the PL and getting close to a double again was a massive achievement for Pep team and the players and shouldn't be overlooked considering the quality of our two closest rivals
As it stand we go into next season with a manager in the final year of his contract, already the media are asking questions as to what his plan is, will he extend or not, this is going to be the narrative until either we get to the end of next season or he extends.
When Pep leaves its not just him it will be his whole team of coaches and even some of the medical staff, this will create a huge hole in the whole club as we know how much Pep involves everyone in everything
So we have reached a crossroads of a very successful unprecedented period, hopefully the CEO and Chairman have been planning for this day whenever it maybe but it's going to be sooner than later.
We may also see the Txiki Bergiristain leave

We also have some serious questions to ask about the squad one that has achieved more than any other English club's in history
Pep last season of his contract
Pep Team, coaches and immediate support staff: May all leave when Pep goes
Ederson: Talk of itchy feet
Ortega: Too good to be 2 but is he good enough for first choice
Carson: Extended
Akanji, Ake, Dias, Gcardiol: No known issues
Stones: Questions to be asked re fitness
Walker: Time to go
KDB: Most difficult but reality is questions have to be asked what does he want and he isnt first name on the sheet any more
Doku,Foden, Rodri: No known issues
Bernie: Will stay or go I thinks its time to go but where who can afford him
Kovacic: Been a great addition but ultimately a stop gap
Nunes: Deserves a second season
Grealish: Whatever it is, needs to be addressed
Haaland: No known issues
Alvarez: Great first half of season but second half overall poor does he need to start more regular?
Rico and Bobb: Need to get more starts otherwise we will loose them like Palmer
Cancelo: Situation to be sorted once and for all
Phillips: Situation to be sorted, hopefully he can go home
McAtee: Sell
Wilson-Esbrand: Keep but need to be starting some games, if they believe in him
Gomez: Squad padder he should go for his own career a good player not For City

So tough decisions need to be made if Pep is going will targets be asking about his situation and how can the squad be rebuilt not knowing who the next manager will be

If it was my decision then Id want to know what his intention is, if he is going then I'd ask him to sign a rolling contract then there isn't an end date If he refused then maybe it's time to go ( I know but he isnt bigger than the club) we can't have all next season asking who the manager is the following season we will get hammered

Last edited:
We will only goes decline the moment he left the club, football is cyclical in nature.

If some people expect that City will dominated the competitions like this after he left us then they only set themselves a disappointment.

We can only hope that potential decline is not too great like our swamp neighbourhood does.

The clubs infrastructure is so much better than Uniteds was when Ferguson left. I have zero concerns with the transition strategy for the ownership following when Pep leaves.

We also need to contextualise that it was one shit performance. It cost us a cup, but its 1 shit game. United for context finished 8th this season. There are questions to ask of the personnel for next season, but there is nothing to really stress about.

The clubs infrastructure is so much better than Uniteds was when Ferguson left. I have zero concerns with the transition strategy for the ownership following when Pep leaves.

We still win titles with other manager after Pep left but it will not be this same kind dominance that Pep have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.