Pep's contract situation

We still win titles with other manager after Pep left but it will not be this same kind dominance that Pep have.

True, but this was never going to be the norm. We're talking about the greatest tactician in history with a team that has incredible resources and an upper management team that bends over backwards for him.

Plus a fanbase that largely worships him and gives him a long leash that frankly not enough managers get.

It's the perfect setup. And the results have proved that.

True, but this was never going to be the norm. We're talking about the greatest tactician in history with a team that has incredible resources and an upper management team that bends over backwards for him.

Plus a fanbase that largely worships him and gives him a long leash that frankly not enough managers get.

It's the perfect setup. And the results have proved that.
Pep's greatest asset like all the great managers in man management, simply incredible.

These players would run through a brick wall for him, that tells you everything.

Great coaches /tacticians don't always make great managers.

We will only goes decline the moment he left the club, football is cyclical in nature.

If some people expect that City will dominated the competitions like this after he left us then they only set themselves a disappointment.

We can only hope that potential decline is not too great like our swamp neighbourhood does.

Yep but I'll be disappointed if we go longer than 4/5 years without winning a league title with our set up as a club! It's all about the players we recruit because under Pelegríne we won the double so we have top players top professionals we should be in contention at least to win trophies

Pep's greatest asset like all the great managers in man management, simply incredible.

These players would run through a brick wall for him, that tells you everything.

No one even ran through a cardboard wall yesterday.

Yep but I'll be disappointed if we go longer than 4/5 years without winning a league title with our set up as a club! It's all about the players we recruit because under Pelegríne we won the double so we have top players top professionals we should be in contention at least to win trophies
The league wasn’t as strong then though tbh. Over the next few years arsenal are going to a very difficult team to compete with. They have a very young spine and spend very heavily in the market. We will need to make sure we are up to the challenge

No one even ran through a cardboard wall yesterday.
Second half they did. Onana saved his best rag performance for that final. He even did last season for Inter in the Champions League final as well. It was that first half that was our downfall but 90% of the time we do turn the result around.

I think he's a good man manager clearly, and he's been so impactful in the development of many players.

But as a tactician, he's completely changed the way football is played.

I can't conclusively say he's the greatest micromanager ever. I can absolutely say he's the best tactician.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.