Pep's contract situation

Not a great way to end a shite weekend, I'm sure the club are fully aware of Pep's plans and if this is his last season the groundwork will start now in terms of replacements. In Khaldoon we have a brilliant chairman and I have complete faith in him, but replacing Pep, obviously will not be easy.

Much better timing now rather than mid season. Klopp's wheels fell off when it was announced

Thats why we have a DOF, same players for whoever is manager give or take the odd one, and a manager to fit those players will be targeted. I think he may well leave next summer, do I think any journalists know, course they don’t. Just a guess to make them seem in the know.
But aren’t they all supposed to be going as well? I think for Tixi etc to all go when Pep does would be suicide, maybe a gradual change over of personnel over a few seasons but if they all bow about at the same time it would be foolhardy.

There is reason for concern. Pep is a generational coaching talent if not the greatest manager of all time. Those guys are really difficult to replace.
No reason for any concern, yes he’ll leave one day may be next year may be another year yes we won’t win as much. Normality will resume we’ll still win stuff. Thinking this will carry on for ever is la la land thinking. Enjoy it whole you can ,then enjoy what comes next.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.