Pep's contract situation

There is zero chance arteta leaves arsenal to become our manager. He didn’t even celebrate goals we scored against them, captained them and has built a young side that is ready to the win the title.

It will probably be the fella at girona. Whoever it is I don’t envy them

Agreed, a poisoned chalice for whoever ultimately takes over from Pep. It’ll be interesting to see what transfer business transpires this summer for you guys.

The reality is, whoever eventually arrives may not fancy quite a few of our players, and the only way I can see us avoiding a potential 2 to 3 year drop-off, is if Pep's replacement is brought in this summer to work as Pep's No2 next year, which I'm not sure is feasible unless it is a very junior coach that is happy to play 2nd fiddle for a year.
If it is to be a junior assistant, then Des Buckingham is a possibility
Very well thought of within CFG and now back in England.

It will be devastating when he goes, but the club is so well run it is probably the best job in football. Pep will undoubtedly be involved in helping identify a successor, Alonso will probably be a pick of his although I wouldn't rule out Xavi. We will go big in the summer to create a young squad ready to kick on under the next man.

Barca and Bayern have succeeded post-Pep with the biggest issues to both being at the boardroom level. If ours remains as strong behind the scenes we will continue to be successful in my opinion, perhaps just not to the same level as now.

Still hope he finds the incentive to go again. Double doubles still hasn't been done...there's two more years at least Pep!

As if Pep would would leak this the whole management have more integrity than slime balls stirring shit

Maybe this is why Jurgen has taken a year off……I’ll get me coat!

To be honest nothing lasts forever. The job Pep has now is to leave us in the best shape possible.

He will really want 5 in a row though !

We all knew Pep would leave at some point and yes it will be a sad day when he does go but just remember this…….We’ve had the privilege of having arguably the best manager ever managing our beloved Manchester City FC and he’s delivered and won us more than we could have ever have wished for and nobody can ever take that away from us. You can bet your last quid that when Pep leaves that he will leave us in a very good place and will never manage again in England because he’s a true blue like all of us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.