Pep's contract situation

Hasn’t he himself said they will be discussing the situation -so it appears nothing is settled either way

That penultimate paragraph/sentence sounds like Brailsford at united.

My take on what you’ve been told is it means Ferran and Txixi will leave at the same time too.
Dont see wholesale changes at all. The whole set up over the last 15 years has been for continuity throughout the entire club at all levels. To make wholesale Changes goes against our whole ethos.

If Pep goes thats the time the set up we have is going to be really tested (succession planning). Cant see the architects of all that (Txixi/Ferran) doing one at that point. Would be lunacy to let that happen!!

Just realised it's come from the Daily Mail who despise us and have had hatchet stories about us for years.

Remember herbert and his grubby little club article.

Ladyman can't stand us and I'd dare say this Gaughn geezer is all about the red shirts.
Gaughan has been, on the whole, fairly reasonable towards us. He's appeared quite a few times on the BM podcast over the years. I doubt they'd have him on again and again if he was perceived to be peddling an anti City agenda. There are far far worse than him out there. Yes; the timing wasn't great yesterday evening. There's no point saying otherwise.

Just realised it's come from the Daily Mail who despise us and have had hatchet stories about us for years.

Remember herbert and his grubby little club article.

Ladyman can't stand us and I'd dare say this Gaughn geezer is all about the red shirts.
I'm sure Herbert is the guy who persists in printing articles in the Mail telling everyone we have ruined football with our money whilst keeping very quiet about his beloved Wrexham who have been bought out by multi millionaires and totally blown away everyone else in the lower 2 divisions with their spending, gaining successive promotions on the back of it.........

I was talking to someone well connected to the club yesterday, and they told me pep is going at the end of next season,

He said there will be big wholesale changes not just on the field but off it aswell, the club are looking to do a big reset all at once rather than bit by bit,

That’s all I was told, and so maybe the club are looking to go into a new direction with new ideas, I don’t know, but I do know that most leading companies around the globe stay at the top in there field by having an evaluation every 10 years, and then press forward with new hungry talent to take them into there next fase,

Who knows, but I certainly know that are owners will be picking the brains of every leading sports franchise in world sport on how to stay at the top and keep a winning formula when moving on from a dominant era with a legendary coach into a new era with a new coach and management team

My guess is whoever comes in will be coming in to work to the clubs values and the city way rather than us changing to a coach who has his own idea of how to play and coach a team,
Fuck me it's Mr Ben yet again.

Let's see.

Last week or a few weeks ago you happened to be in Mary D's when one of Ricky Hattons mates blurted out there's a celebration in November to coincide with 115 charges being dropped.

Christmas just gone you spoke to Soriano who told you in broken English "no charge no charge".

And now we have you talking with some connected to the club yesterday who says pep is going, which amazingly coincides with a powder puff piece in the Mail.

Mate, I'll be straight with you, I think you're a wum and full of shit.
In fact I'd go as far as saying you're called Walter Mitty.

If Pep leaves , I’d like to see how Xavi would do here. Won la liga at Barca with not much backing and had to use youth. Finished second with an average Barca side this season. Similar situation to what Pep had at Barca with politics taking over in the background.

If Pep leaves , I’d like to see how Xavi would do here. Won la liga at Barca with not much backing and had to use youth. Finished second with an average Barca side this season. Similar situation to what Pep had at Barca with politics taking over in the background.
Good shout that re Xavi

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.