Pep's contract situation

Fuck me it's Mr Ben yet again.

Let's see.

Last week or a few weeks ago you happened to be in Mary D's when one of Ricky Hattons mates blurted out there's a celebration in November to coincide with 115 charges being dropped.

Christmas just gone you spoke to Soriano who told you in broken English "no charge no charge".

And now we have you talking with some connected to the club yesterday who says pep is going, which amazingly coincides with a powder puff piece in the Mail.

Mate, I'll be straight with you, I think you're a wum and full of shit.
In fact I'd go as far as saying you're called Walter Mitty.
Of course he's a full on wum. If his last post didn't break the seal on the dogshit, fuck knows what will.

Just be ready Blues - I’m expecting this speculation to be ramped up to unprecedented levels til at least we here a definitive answer about whether he stays or goes. I’m sure we’ll hear both that he is leaving or thinking of staying.

The media will be having a field day linking this to 115

If it is Pep’s last season, Pep should tell the players and staff that it is at the start of the season. We don’t want a Klopp scenario where he tells the players and the staff during the season. It’s better that the players know before the start of the season so they can deal with Pep leaving and go and make it 5 PL titles in a row.

I hope Pep is here when the new North stand home end is full of City fans.

I’d love to think he’ll want to see that, and be part of that, and maybe that might have a little bearing on him extending his contract again for another season or two?

Agreed, it would be shit if we expand the stadium and he doesn’t manage in it, especially as I hope we name that north stand after him

I’d normally pay no attention to an article like that. But since it’s come from Jack who’s normally very reliable about us. I don’t think you can just throw it away.

Martin also put something out as well and he’s reliable for city as well.

Why would two Journalists that are close with the club. Put out a clickbait piece? Doesn’t make sense.

I’d normally pay no attention to an article like that. But since it’s come from Jack who’s normally very reliable about us. I don’t think you can just throw it away.

Martin also put something out as well and he’s reliable for city as well.

Why would two Journalists that are close with the club. Put out a clickbait piece? Doesn’t make sense.

I can throw away whatever I want to, mate.

Agreed, it would be shit if we expand the stadium and he doesn’t manage in it, especially as I hope we name that north stand after him

That’s why I hoping amongst other things that Pep extends for 1 more season and says that Is my last contract extension and season. I’d love Pep and the players to parade the PL title trophy in front of the North stand home end In the 2025/26 season.

Hang on, didn’t Gaughan also write last week that Pep had met with a senior top class player about getting a feel about the players confidence in him about an extension? That changed quick?! The more I read it is the more it’s a guess piece imo, poor from Jack the timing as well to be honest as he seems a decent fella and trusted City source? Laughable that Blackburn posted the same but later and yet both say although no decision has been made, sources at the club tell them it’s likely he leaves?!

Reactions: CC1
Fuck me it's Mr Ben yet again.

Let's see.

Last week or a few weeks ago you happened to be in Mary D's when one of Ricky Hattons mates blurted out there's a celebration in November to coincide with 115 charges being dropped.

Christmas just gone you spoke to Soriano who told you in broken English "no charge no charge".

And now we have you talking with some connected to the club yesterday who says pep is going, which amazingly coincides with a powder puff piece in the Mail.

Mate, I'll be straight with you, I think you're a wum and full of shit.
In fact I'd go as far as saying you're called Walter Mitty.
I did ask soriano about the charges, and that was his response, why would I lie about that lol???

And I did see Hatton with all his wanker mates in Mary D’s and did over hear one of his goons say Somet about a 115 party in there, but as I stated he was just a pissed up idiot,

And I did speak to someone well connected at the club on Saturday, who told me the news of pep going, I actually revealed the news in another thread on here before the media reports in the Mail,

I don’t know why your getting your knickers in a twist you big tart, accept it and deal with it,

in khaldoon I trust 100% along with the owner on who he works on behalf of,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.