Pep's contract situation

I was talking to someone well connected to the club yesterday, and they told me pep is going at the end of next season,

He said there will be big wholesale changes not just on the field but off it aswell, the club are looking to do a big reset all at once rather than bit by bit,

That’s all I was told, and so maybe the club are looking to go into a new direction with new ideas, I don’t know, but I do know that most leading companies around the globe stay at the top in there field by having an evaluation every 10 years, and then press forward with new hungry talent to take them into there next fase,

Who knows, but I certainly know that are owners will be picking the brains of every leading sports franchise in world sport on how to stay at the top and keep a winning formula when moving on from a dominant era with a legendary coach into a new era with a new coach and management team

My guess is whoever comes in will be coming in to work to the clubs values and the city way rather than us changing to a coach who has his own idea of how to play and coach a team,
OMG. Just how many people closely connected to the club, do you know!! I think I’ll email someone that I actually DO know who is not just connected to the club but is on the board - and alert him to the number of important people in his circle that are leaking information to the likes of you. it needs to be stopped.
Oh wait a minute…..someone high up at the club has told me they know who you are & are having a laugh … & apparently you buy early editions of the Mail

Absolute bollocks.
They have taken his words out of context.
He said he is "closer to leaving than staying". But then added context by saying "in respect to the time he has already spent here. So i feel he meant "NOT another 7 years, rather maybe two or three years".
The talks will involve how long to extend his current contract.
I fully believe he will do the full ten years/decade thing.

So chill, relax, and enjoy!!!

I know mate. But I’m just saying if this is true the leaks will start soon

By leaks, you mean speculation? Always going to happen, entering his last year. Nothing we haven't seen before.

I honestly think even Pep himself doesn't yet know. So where the leaks or 'briefs' could possibly come from then, is questionable.

It is possible there are chats about tixiki or other changes in the pipeline, and that could be leading to more confident sounding speculation around Pep. But too soon for all that, imo.

Fuck me it's Mr Ben yet again.

Let's see.

Last week or a few weeks ago you happened to be in Mary D's when one of Ricky Hattons mates blurted out there's a celebration in November to coincide with 115 charges being dropped.

Christmas just gone you spoke to Soriano who told you in broken English "no charge no charge".

And now we have you talking with some connected to the club yesterday who says pep is going, which amazingly coincides with a powder puff piece in the Mail.

Mate, I'll be straight with you, I think you're a wum and full of shit.
In fact I'd go as far as saying you're called Walter Mitty.
Another one on the ignore list.

It doesn't feel like a brief/leak. There's nothing of real substance in the article and there's no way the club would put such content out there on the day of a parade.

It's a puff piece that is typical of the situation. We're now in the summer break and a manager has only 12 months to go on his contract, with no clear indication from either club or manager regarding what's happening next.

City ARE the news and a typically negative slant on such drives clicks, we know this.

I'd imagine the inner circle at City knows which way the wind is blowing at the moment but regardless, will have contingency plans, succession plans and transfer wishlists drawn up for multiple eventualities.

It'll all be about the hunger and desire of all involved, players, manager and executive team. Hunger and desire can change in an instant, so I'd doubt any big decisions along those lines would be made now, on the back of a hugely emotive season.
TBF Jack isn't usually negative towards us.

Fuck me it's Mr Ben yet again.

Let's see.

Last week or a few weeks ago you happened to be in Mary D's when one of Ricky Hattons mates blurted out there's a celebration in November to coincide with 115 charges being dropped.

Christmas just gone you spoke to Soriano who told you in broken English "no charge no charge".

And now we have you talking with some connected to the club yesterday who says pep is going, which amazingly coincides with a powder puff piece in the Mail.

Mate, I'll be straight with you, I think you're a wum and full of shit.
In fact I'd go as far as saying you're called Walter Mitty.
Of course he's a full on wum. If his last post didn't break the seal on the dogshit, fuck knows what will.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.