Pep's contract situation

I think this is very likely if Pep leaves. Young, no stranger to winning, already won a title, did very well in the UCL, would've progressed further if not for Araujo losing his head, and plays the exact football CFG wants.

If Xavi doesn't take up a job for a year, I really think our hierarchy might go for him. Ex-Barca, so Txiki and co. would know him and Xavi would be around familiar faces. He's a tad more fiery than Pep but I personally like that in coaches. Pep would probably recommend him too.
I think Txiki and co will leave at the same time as Pep

Sources, sources, sources!!
Honestly, some of you take in the fcking washing.
I know "sources" extremely high up in the club snd carrying work out for them, all optimistic Pep will extend - but unless my "source" is actually Pep - it means fck all - as do reports to the contrary.
Hmmmm, a loss to that lot of shit, Dippers and Scruffy Jim needing good transfer windows - and guess what - press seeking to destabilise City.
Engage brains please - just feeding the trolls this thread.

Last edited:
Can you imagine every club in the premier league hearing this news , dancing and singing that there time has arrived to knock ickle City off their perch even red nose will fancy his chances, then all of a sudden news breaks Pep is staying just before the season starts. That’s gonna bring a massive meltdown and also all the charges all dropped with no evidence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.