Pep's contract situation

Gaughan is essentially saying Pep has already made his decision but isn’t letting on to it just yet. He is saying internal conversations have advanced past what Pep has said publicly. If that isn’t true then it should be refuted.

The commutations folks on staff are paid to deal directly with this stuff. It is their main job they should have plenty of time to issue a statement.

No he's not. He is saying there is an expectation (amongst who he doesn't specify) that Pep will not extend.

I believe Pep on this one. He doesn’t say shit just for the sake of it.

You said
Gaughan is essentially saying Pep has already made his decision but isn’t letting on to it just yet.
So why would he not be letting on, but somehow Jack knows ?Who told Jack

Gaughan’s states his sourcing is in the club hierarchy

So in essence he is saying the discussions internally that Pep is having with the club brass are at a more advanced stage then what Pep is letting on in his press conference. He is saying others in the club are briefing him on Pep’s thoughts.

I did go back and read the piece. It is a strange piece in some ways. I get why some of you guys are skeptical about it.

Gaughan’s states his sourcing is in the club hierarchy

So in essence he is saying the discussions internally that Pep is having with the club brass are at a more advanced stage then what Pep is letting on in his press conference. He is saying others in the club are briefing him on Pep’s thoughts.

I did go back and read the piece. It is a strange piece in some ways. I get why some of you guys are skeptical about it.
Yes I don't believe that for a second,even if true only 2 or 3 people would know and they aren't talking to the Daily Mail about it.
When Pep say he'll decide later I believe him. As you want him to come out and say it again, how many times does he need to say it for you to believe him. Or do want him to update you once or twice a week.

Gaughan is essentially saying Pep has already made his decision but isn’t letting on to it just yet. He is saying internal conversations have advanced past what Pep has said publicly. If that isn’t true then it should be refuted.

The commutations folks on staff are paid to deal directly with this stuff. It is their main job they should have plenty of time to issue a statement.
They have plenty of time , but as most would agree , there is no need .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.