Pep's contract situation

Maybe because he is not at the level needed.
I was under the impression that he went to Leicester to get the 'required' level of experience in relation to man management.

He's done well there, and is today being linked with the Chelsea job. (That said, who isn't linked with tgem? I've got a message waiting on my landline, so it's probably Tod Bohley checking my availability)

I can't see us appointing anyone who isn't already working at 'top, top' level.

Blackburn doesn’t seem like a bandwagon type of journo so obviously something in it. He and Jack are the most well-trusted sources we’ve had over the past few years.

What a dampener.

As others have said, though, Pep is impulsive and relies on the ‘feel’ of things. If the players are showing fight and will to continue the cycle etc. The noise around Christmas/New Year will be a bigger sign of what’s to happen as opposed to 1 day after the season has finished.

In my humble, glass-half-full opinion anyway.

Pep was openly questioning how he’d find the motivation for next season, after the treble and CL win and 4 in a row.

Next season being his last dance is exactly what he was looking for.

Doesn’t mean he won’t get to next January and decide he’s not ready to stop dancing yet.

When Pep leaves that’s probably the biggest job available in football. The opportunity to take over a winning team and be Peps successor and from articles from journalists close to pep he wants to pick his successor.

I don’t think any manager turns Pep down if he calls and asked them to take over Alonso or Arteta.
If that's the case, and pep's preference is de zerbi, then in an ideal world city would look into bringing him in a year early before pep leaves to learn the city way and for a seamless transition, rather than let him rot at Chelsea's circus

If it’s Peps last season one things for sure all blues need to ensure this is the best season ever

Stay till the end
Sing and chant throughout the games
put your fucking phone away
get behind any player struggling instead of moaning about them
Turn up no matter what

And no half and half scarves
Of all the posters on here, you have a great username. Always admired it for the connotations it brings with it.

Always makes me smile. Love it.

If it’s Peps last season one things for sure all blues need to ensure this is the best season ever

Stay till the end
Sing and chant throughout the games
put your fucking phone away
get behind any player struggling instead of moaning about them
Turn up no matter what

And no half and half scarves
Not asking for much, then?

;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.