Pep's contract situation

I reckon he’s staying. This has been put out there to get everyone giddy he’s off. Then the charges get fucked off and we announce a contract extension the same day. Internet breaks and everyone gets bored with football again! It’s on I’m telling ya! Do not underestimate how much pep loves pissing these fuckers off! remember the video he did for his last extension? he said “I have some bad news for you. I’m staying. I love it here” always on the wind up with these wankers our pep!

Last edited:
I reckon he’s staying. This has been put out there to get everyone giddy he’s off. Then the charges get fucked off and we announce a contract extension the same day. Internet breaks and everyone gets bored with football again! It’s on I’m telling ya! Do not underestimate how much pep loves pissing these fuckers off!
Or how ambitious he is! The bloke is only 53 which is young for a manager. I can’t see him in the MLS at all.

I’m convinced he wants to really cement his legacy and he just won’t do that in the MLS

Or how ambitious he is! The bloke is only 53 which is young for a manager. I can’t see him in the MLS at all.

I’m convinced he wants to really cement his legacy and he just won’t do that in the MLS
Definitely! Khaldoon needs to drum it in to him over the summer to stay and break those wankers hearts that ask inane numb as fuck questions every week, try to undermine him accuse him of taking bungs. Stay and tip them over the edge. I want him to be stood on the pitch the first game of the season AS OUR MANAGER as they unveil the new stand that’s named after him!

Tolmie has reposted that post about Pep and KDB going to MLS? to New York City Fc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.