Pep's contract situation

I bet they feel silly now, if only they had attacked more they could have won the cham.........

Oh yeah
They beat us on pk’s. Basically luck at that point. The person I was responding too was complaining about us being boring. I responded that it isn’t us that play boring. It’s our scared shitless opponents and yes that includes Real Madrid. They played like 95% of teams play us. Chicken shit football

It's not City's fault games have become a little boring at times. Over the last 2/3 seasons more clubs have arrived at the Etihad playing deeper and deeper as seasons went on. Including Arsenal believe it or not. (To me they blinked first).
We have had that for a long time and to be fair all top sides have the same issue.

But for me we have become very predictable, and we have the best finisher in the world, yet don't play to his strengths.

Last edited:
They beat us on pk’s. Basically luck at that point. The person I was responding too was complaining about us being boring. I responded that it isn’t us that play boring. It’s our scared shitless opponents and yes that includes Real Madrid. They played like 95% of teams play us. Chicken shit football

That depends if you think saving or scoring a pen has no mental or technical skill involved. Anyhow lots of teams have and will defend deep but it doesn't mean you HAVE to play a possession based game. It might be the best way to get results but it can be a trifle boring .

Blaming the opposition is just deflection due to team bias.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.