Pep's contract situation

We are going to need a midfield re-build in next two years max.

KDB, Bernardo, Gundogan, Nunes.

Does Pep have the desire to want to oversee it, or is this the perfect time to bring someone else in?

If so, IMHO, the club must surely be looking at Thomas Frank?
That’s why I feel like this would be the biggest commitment he’s ever given the club
Not just because it means he’ll be here for over a decade but because the squad will be transitioning over the next couple years

Pre Match Conference - 'yes he sounds well up for this, he loves the fight'
Post Match Conference - 'sounds tired, bet hes off'

Ive no idea at this point. think it jsut depends when you catch him with the question, you would think manager rumours would be starting if the club and people know its a no.

We are going to need a midfield re-build in next two years max.

KDB, Bernardo, Gundogan, Nunes.

Does Pep have the desire to want to oversee it, or is this the perfect time to bring someone else in?

If so, IMHO, the club must surely be looking at Thomas Frank?
Frank would be my shout too. Very understated what he has done there

Frank would be my shout too. Very understated what he has done there
It will be interesting to see what Alonso does this season at Leverkusen after last season’s miracle, and what Maresca does at Chelsea in what is trying circumstances. Drop Maresca into a stable environment at City and it might just work.
I don’t want us to contemplate Vinny Kompany.

I think he'll extend but to chuck one out there similar to players who are out of contract being given a few weeks grace to play in the CWC, Pep could also do the same sort of thing.
He should do the right thing and step aside at the end of the European season in that case
The start to next season it’s going to be real tough for the players as the gap between CWC and the start of PL is short.
Never mind getting used to a new manager, if he leaves the new manager should be in position for CWC

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.