Pep's contract situation

I think its almost certain he will announce one way or another soon (next month or so).
My feel based on nothing but watching him and the squad is that he will leave at the end of this contract. Hope I'm wrong and the ideal is he renews for another three years so he has chance to build the next team but I doubt very much that is going to happen.
His comments on our matches not been postponed next season give me hope he’s already thought about it. He does obviously need to tell the management within the next few months to get searching for a replacement. I don’t think he will want to leave with a whimper either, so will be pushing for that second CL.

I think its almost certain he will announce one way or another soon (next month or so).
My feel based on nothing but watching him and the squad is that he will leave at the end of this contract. Hope I'm wrong and the ideal is he renews for another three years so he has chance to build the next team but I doubt very much that is going to happen.

My feeling based on nothing but watching him and the squad (and contrarty to the media rumours and interpretation) is that he will extend. Feelings, eh.

Either way, I take him at his word that nothing is set or decided yet, and that the discussions he has when he sits with the club are going to be open and honest. I'm not buying this theory that everyone around the club already knows he is off.

We are going to need a midfield re-build in next two years max.

KDB, Bernardo, Gundogan, Nunes.

Does Pep have the desire to want to oversee it, or is this the perfect time to bring someone else in?

If so, IMHO, the club must surely be looking at Thomas Frank?

My feeling based on nothing but watching him and the squad (and contrarty to the media rumours and interpretation) is that he will extend. Feelings, eh.

Either way, I take him at his word that nothing is set or decided yet, and that the discussions he has when he sits with the club are going to be open and honest. I'm not buying this theory that everyone around the club already knows he is off.
It probably just reflects my mood at present which is entirely on me. Hope you are right mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.