Pep's contract situation

Let’s face it the red shirt loving media have peddled this pep to England story for the last 10 days praying it’s true and he would take it. They are desperate for him to fuck off from club management bigging him up to fuck for the England job.
Of course their disappointment will now turn
to bald fraud cheat needs unlimited funds 115 etc.
Also with Tommy tuchel moving in that’s another one swerving the swamp job
At this rate big sam will be getting odds

It’s clear if pep does stay it will be for one more season only
However, I think he may be done at end of season and will take a well earned break with his family.
Forever a city legend.
The show must go on though and our owners know what they are doing.
They know the next manager and are bringing his support team in already. A DOF first
They really know what they are doing our owners. Not jumping from one manager to another.
Pellers was planned for 3 years knowing pep was coming.
They will know pep’s intention I believe. So that behind the scenes they can secure a replacement with full team

I am so sad at the thought of Pep leaving. I've had a very unsettling year with massively serious health problems for my dear OH ( fortunately on the mend) and City winning and Pep being around has helped and kept continuity when it felt like my/ our world was imploding.

I hope he does another year, but can fully understand if he needs a change.

How the hell he copes with the imbeciles in the media each week is beyond me.

FWIW, until last week I actually thought Klopp was Engerrland bound....!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.