Pep's contract situation

Dunno.

Have not read the 351 pages yet but, should Guardiola leave when his contract finishes, then a replacement would've been announced already. Gone are the days when suddenly Mancini entering stage left nor Pellegrini after him. Since Pep came, it was announced way ahead of the following season.

He's staying, meself suspects.

Brilliant stuff. Nice to see Pep so relaxed chatting away to another sporting great.
Pep also seems to be looking forward to his trip to India to watch cricket with Virat.
I wonder if he will stay for the whole 5 days of a Test Match or just have a quick Twenty 20.
And Pep can get Kohli along to a Lancashire game sometime as well as a trip to The Etihad too.
Probably get fatigued after 4 days and take a sabbatical ;)

It’s so obvious to me. If Messi comes he extends if not he doesn’t. I also think he’s earned the right to do what he thinks is best for him and his family

I still think he will extend. Just doesn't feel as positive about it as it seemes before, but then the whole world has lost positivity.

But what you suggest is entirely likely as well.

Re pep's demeanour, to me that is more to losing particular games, and the manner, than to being here in general.
Messi is the key for pep . If we go in for him then pep will commit as messi will not turn up without pep and vice a versa . For pep to stay though he needs to adapt though as he is not cutting it at the moment and doesn’t deserve another contract .

Messi is the key for pep . If we go in for him then pep will commit as messi will not turn up without pep and vice a versa . For pep to stay though he needs to adapt though as he is not cutting it at the moment and doesn’t deserve another contract .
How long do we keep chasing that particular shadow though? He's pushing 34 with a lot of miles on the clock and with every passing year those wages get harder to justify.
For the record I regard him as the best player to have ever kicked a football, but surely there's a tipping point where it becomes an unwise endeavour.

Disagree on both.

Pep has every reason to stay here, without even a mention of messi. And he has every reason to leave once his contract expires if that is right for him.

Based on what has he not deserve a new contract?

Disagree on both.

Pep has every reason to stay here, without even a mention of messi. And he has every reason to leave once his contract expires if that is right for him.

Based on what has he not deserve a new contract?
We cannot afford a season like last season mate . Say what you want about pep but 9 league games lost including 2 derby games And an absolute disgrace against Lyon is not good enough no matter who the manager is and what he has done in the past . If we carry on playing with he same tactics like we do at the moment then we will not win the league it’s as simple as this is now the hardest season pep has ever had and it will go be way or another. Pep doesn’t have to prove anything and if he was to walk away from then it will have been the best 5 years football we will ever see but we will move one and I’m sure more titles will follow .

I hope you are right and I am wrong. Pep's the best manager our club will ever have. A bigger question is what will happen to the club's leadership structure (Khaldoon, Txxi, and Soriano) if Pep leaves. I would like it to stay in place whoever is manager (Nagelsman would be my choice)
I
Nagelsman would be my choice but I can us getting graham potter tbh .

Why hasn’t Poch taken a job yet? That’s what I wonder about. Perhaps he’s been offered some top jobs quietly and quietly turned them down. You would think he must have been by now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.