Pep's contract situation

Pep has himself admitted that he's fed up with the amount of games players are playing, the no fans in stadiums situation, so I wouldn't be at all surprised if he went and took time out of the game at the end of this season. Just feel he's lost his spark.

He has always maintained he would stay as long as the players want him to and then only if he has earned the right to stay.
He ras repeatedly said he loves Manchester and the people at the club.
I think an awful lot depends on results over the next few months. If they go our way and he feels the squad is on board then I think he will sign an extension, probably 2 years.
I really hope he does as the brand of football we have played under him is like nothing I have witnessed before.
Those who want the likes of Pochettino to replace him need to stop and look at exactly what each man has achieved in terms of success. I for one believe there’s no substitute for the experience, charisma and the draw for players to come to this club that Pep brings.

Do you really think the club are waiting around for pep to decide, on his terms?

If they were not confortanle (as khaldoon pointed out they were) with the situation, something would be getting done about it. And damn sure pep would be assisting with that, with the respect he has shown the club and board.

Agree, wish it Was concluded one way or the other, but it isn't as pressing a question as suggested. Not with everything going on.
It seems so at least, that the amount of respect or regard for Pep is high to the extent where they've left it on him to make the decision of staying or leaving, and will decide what's next when he makes his mind up be it whatever stage of season. I just hope that's not the case

Pep has not lost his spark. Everyone is complaining about no fans in stadium. Yesterday he looked motivated and happy. I want pep to stay. nagelsmann can join in when his contract ends. Non of this poch stuff
Pep staying should be an absolute priority, it will be so hard to get a coach like him if/when he leaves

It seems so at least, that the amount of respect or regard for Pep is high to the extent where they've left it on him to make the decision of staying or leaving, and will decide what's next when he makes his mind up be it whatever stage of season. I just hope that's not the case

What are you basing any of that on?

Really hope he does, I'd hate for his time to end here like David with no fans in the stadium.

Would be a nice bit of symmetry if he managed 8 seasons like Cruyff at Barcelona.

He has always maintained he would stay as long as the players want him to and then only if he has earned the right to stay.
He ras repeatedly said he loves Manchester and the people at the club.
I think an awful lot depends on results over the next few months. If they go our way and he feels the squad is on board then I think he will sign an extension, probably 2 years.
I really hope he does as the brand of football we have played under him is like nothing I have witnessed before.
Those who want the likes of Pochettino to replace him need to stop and look at exactly what each man has achieved in terms of success. I for one believe there’s no substitute for the experience, charisma and the draw for players to come to this club that Pep brings.
Nearly everybody wants Pep to stay but the indecision that may be developing is not good. I suppose that is the luxury that a manager of the stature of Pep enjoys. Most managers live a hand to mouth existence with the exit door looming large and open.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.