Pep's contract situation

No trophies this season is unacceptable. You have to wonder how much longer we can go on not winning the Champions League before serious questions are asked.

Yes, it's a flawed competition but I don't know a single Blue who would turn down a ticket for the final.

Is he developing youth enough? Huge fees on Ake or Torres yet just Foden in the team. Which one entertained Icelandic ladies in a hotel despite having a girl and baby at home?

You have to wonder how much longer we can go on not winning the Champions League before serious questions are asked.

Ferguson went 13 and 8 years without a CL.
Heynckes went 15 years.
Ancelotti 13 year and counting.
Mourinho 10 years and counting.
Klopp has 1 in 20 years of management.

It is normal for the best coaches in the competition's history to go a decade without a win. So no one with any sense is questioning the Pep's record. Only 3 managers in history have won it more, and 2 of those with one side. Only Ancelotti has won 3 at multiple sides.

Huge fees on Ake or Torres yet just Foden in the team. Which one entertained Icelandic ladies in a hotel despite having a girl and baby at home?

What the fuck does this even mean?

Aké has played every game. Torres is 21, do you not remember Sané taking 6 months to get in the side?

What does Iceland have to do with pep?

Heynckes went 15 years.

It is normal for the best coaches in the competition's history to go a decade without a win. So no one with any sense is questioning the Pep's record. Only 3 managers in history have won it more, and 2 of those with one side. Only Ancelotti has won 3 at multiple sides.

How do you know these statistics? Who can churn this stuff off from memory? You're either gifted or a geek. I've no idea what Bayern Munich's manager is called now yet they won it last season.

Are you happy with failure after failure in the Champions League? I'm not. That defeat v Lyon was humiliating. Not to mention Spurs and Liverpool putting us out too.

Still, another Carabao Cup. That's something to write home about.

Aké has played every game. Torres is 21, do you not remember Sané taking 6 months to get in the side?

There's always one who takes it personally, isn't there? Swearing did nothing to help your cause either.

You're yet to address a point and have answered a question with a question.

p.s. Sane left. He plays for Bayern Munich now.

Heynckes went 15 years.

1603186599017.jpeg

How do you know these statistics? Who can churn this stuff off from memory? You're either gifted or a geek. I've no idea what Bayern Munich's manager is called now yet they won it last season.

Are you happy with failure after failure in the Champions League? I'm not. That defeat v Lyon was humiliating. Not to mention Spurs and Liverpool putting us out too.

Still, another Carabao Cup. That's something to write home about.
I am not happy with the failures but as much as I am sure that Pep tries his hardest to throw the games against Lyon and Spurs etc I actually put those games down to the players....

Pep didn't make Sterling miss that open goal v Lyon, or force Jesus to fall over when he had his chance against Lyon. Perhaps Pep deliberately greased the gloves of Ederson when he fumbled that shot that put Lyon ahead. What about paying off VAR to not give that foul on Laporte for Lyon's 3rd?

How about the Laporte mistakes against Spurs where he single handedly handed them goals, or maybe he made Aguero miss the pen at WHL in the first leg?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.