Pep's contract situation

Those who think we would be better off without pep are like those who think current top gear is better than the old top gear. Odd.
That show was long past its sell by date long before the 3 stooges left, it's not a good analogy.

All that matters is Pep keeps the respect and dedication in the dressing room and on the training ground.

If he does and is ready to continue living in Manchester , the contract should be a formality.

Regardless of what's going to happen, I don't think Pep has it in his mind that he's leaving just yet. When you listen to his press conferences, he often talks about 'deserving to stay', hinting that staying is his desire.

We all know that phrase is somewhat melodramatic in a literal sense.

I think he'd be talking about other challenges or about the 'end of the cycle' if he wanted to leave.

I think he'll want to match Cruyff. Not in managing the club for 8 years, but in winning a maiden European Cup and changing the entire mindset of a football club. Pep has been a brilliant manager for us, but he's not been anywhere near as pivotal as Cruyff was for Barca. I think he wants to emulate or exceed Cruyff's career there.

Those who think we would be better off without pep are like those who think current top gear is better than the old top gear. Odd.
A bit daft.
Lets see how we do this season.
What if we win nothing ? That'd be 1 Carabao cup in 2 seasons. People might then fancy a change.
A hypothetical, yes. But people can be swayed by events/possibilities.

It's impossible to know whether we would be better off without Pep. Or if he has decided it's his last season.
Has his wife gone back to live in Spain ?

Honestly don't think I'm really bothered about this. Obviously a huge bonus if he does renew but if he does decide it's time to leave then I'll just be excited about the next phase of the club's development. If we return to our best and win titles then it will be a bitter sweet ending to see him leave. If we have a season like last then I'll look forward to fresh ideas.

A bit daft.
Lets see how we do this season.
What if we win nothing ? That'd be 1 Carabao cup in 2 seasons. People might then fancy a change.

A hypothetical, yes. But people can be swayed by events/possibilities.

It's impossible to know whether we would be better off without Pep. Or if he has decided it's his last season.
Has his wife gone back to live in Spain ?

Is this what you want?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.