Pep's contract situation

I would like him to stay. However, if he does go I want a manager who can incorporate some of the youth players into the squad.
I can be corrected but I saw somewhere that we are the team in the premier league that has currently the least amount players who have come through the ranks.
Foden is a success and would love to see him joined by the likes of Delap Palmer Doyle THB and a few others. Seems to be too easy gor us r to take the option of buying all the team.
My one criticism of Pep is that he is reluctant to bring in the youngsters to supplement the team.
The pursuit of Messi was a mistake in my opinion.

I’d like him to stay but he’s been at the club longer than most managers have anywhere. I wouldn’t blame him for wanting a break or another challenge.

Let’s see where we end up this season. I sense an unpredictable one again.

I’d like him to stay but he’s been at the club longer than most managers have anywhere. I wouldn’t blame him for wanting a break or another challenge.

Let’s see where we end up this season. I sense an unpredictable one again.
I felt last season was all to predictable in the end. I am a bit more optimistic about this campaign so lets see what happens.

They haven’t replaced Silva. He’s one of the greatest ever in a City shirt.

Of course, how do you replace him?!

You don't when there's no like-for-like (impossible in Silva's place). What you do is tweak to the strengths of the players you have. Such as letting the energiser bunny that is Bernardo Silva pop up all over the place.

They haven’t replaced Silva. He’s one of the greatest ever in a City shirt.

Of course, how do you replace him?!

The loss of D. Silva and Kompany have had a big impact on us as it would any club to lose such players. They are massive boots to fill if they can ever be filled. Add to this Fernandhino is 35 and Aguero starting to come to his end and you can see we are in the process of rebuilding. This has proved harder as the players we brought in to naturally succed them have come nowhere near their quality, namely Stones, Rodri and Mahrez, although he isn't really a like for like for Aguero. Bernardo was going to take David's place but his form fell off a cliff last season, let's hope it returns. Foden has potential but as with all young players we don't know if he will end up world class or not. Pep has to play to the strengths of what he has, probably changing the system to do so.

It's impossible to guess if he will stay or not. I think Messi is still key. If he knows he is coming in January or at the end of the season I think there may be a two year extension. We have strengthened this season and if our new signings start to gell, Messi comes and we can buy a couple more top quality players we could dominate again for the next ten years.

The loss of D. Silva and Kompany have had a big impact on us as it would any club to lose such players. They are massive boots to fill if they can ever be filled. Add to this Fernandhino is 35 and Aguero starting to come to his end and you can see we are in the process of rebuilding. This has proved harder as the players we brought in to naturally succed them have come nowhere near their quality, namely Stones, Rodri and Mahrez, although he isn't really a like for like for Aguero. Bernardo was going to take David's place but his form fell off a cliff last season, let's hope it returns. Foden has potential but as with all young players we don't know if he will end up world class or not. Pep has to play to the strengths of what he has, probably changing the system to do so.

It's impossible to guess if he will stay or not. I think Messi is still key. If he knows he is coming in January or at the end of the season I think there may be a two year extension. We have strengthened this season and if our new signings start to gell, Messi comes and we can buy a couple more top quality players we could dominate again for the next ten years.
Messi, Rivaldo, Careca too- build for the future.

Fucking imbecile.

Why, have I misunderstood what you said?

I'd like us to win the lot, whether this is pep's last season, or the first of the next few more.

There have been plenty on here as far back as last season saying similar, claiming if we only won this or that pep would be proved to be a failure etc.

He can win trophies with this team, any of them, heck even most or all of them at once. And this team can do it under him. That they have both proven. CL, a bit of a step to cross, but the strength has been there, if not the luck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.