Pep's contract situation

It's not going to happen! You might as well threaten you'll gloat when Thatcher comes back.

This is not something Pep's mentioned once in a throwaway comment, this is something he's been asked every few weeks for the past 8 years and he's always had the same answer, the same reasoning. He's never going to be Barcelona manager again.
I remember a girl years ago that I always said never again.. then - you would be out - have a few drinks - and wake up next morning at her place. Never say never. (Or keep Pep off the pop)

Tbh, once he leaves us I couldn't give a fuck where he ends up.
I'd prefer he never went back to that shit house club but wouldn't be at all shocked to see it happen eventually, even though he's said many times in the past it's not an option.
Football has a way of throwing up surprises so nothing is off the table regarding his future.

are you for real ?, your embarrassed with what you put, so you turn to grammar , your youre yur a bigger fucking clown than i though, you should be embarrassed

No, I'm embarrassed for the education system that has clearly failed you.

I remember a girl years ago that I always said never again.. then - you would be out - have a few drinks - and wake up next morning at her place. Never say never. (Or keep Pep off the pop)

Who drugged who?

Pep going back will be like the return of Big Mal - a disaster

Tbh, once he leaves us I couldn't give a fuck where he ends up.
I'd prefer he never went back to that shit house club but wouldn't be at all shocked to see it happen eventually, even though he's said many times in the past it's not an option.
Football has a way of throwing up surprises so nothing is off the table regarding his future.

I wouldn't want to see him managing another English club though.

Pep - "I've no intention of ever coaching Barca again. I think that there are cycles in life and that mine [at the club] is finished."

@ws01 "Yeah but I've always thought he'll go back there, don't care what anyone says".
Do you believe everything people say in the media? Nobody can be certain it won’t happen. In 2015, Mourinho said he’d never manage Spurs because he loves Chelsea too much. Pretty sure he wears their cockerel on his chest. Circumstances change and in football, very quickly. I don’t know if they’ll be successful in taking Pep in the summer, but we can’t rule it out.

If he wants to stay and put these Barca rumours to bed he'll sign.
If he wants to go and wants the rumours to get under his skin then the longer he doesn't sign the more near the exit door he gets.
Only time will tell but yet again the press are all over it and it's all we'll hear from now until the end of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.