Pep's contract situation

Manchester City’s opening goal was their 600th goal scored under manager Pep Guardiola in all competitions – they have scored 117 more goals than any other Premier League side since Guardiola took charge in August 2016
Fake news; Candlepool’s front 3 is the most prolific in history.

I see a reason.He is rebuilding a team,he isn't far off having the best defence in the league IMO,and our attack,when all are fit,is as good as anyone's too.The only issue is defensive midfield,and while i dont think its poor enough to stop us winning the league,i'm sure he is as aware as anyone of what is needed there to improve us further.

Couple that with our very exciting academy talents,and Pep has plenty to get his teeth into.

I'd just rather our academy talents be in the hands of someone else and I don't agree with people who claim that our only issues are with the playing staff and having adequate personnel because I think he's failed to get the most out of what he has for a while now.

He's been making an increasing number of decisions I find frustrating and he's got a terrible knack of not correcting his glaring mistakes. I'm just bored of it, to be quite honest and I'm ready for things to be shaken up.

I'd just rather our academy talents be in the hands of someone else and I don't agree with people who claim that our only issues are with the playing staff and having adequate personnel because I think he's failed to get the most out of what he has for a while now.

He's been making an increasing number of decisions I find frustrating and he's got a terrible knack of not correcting his glaring mistakes. I'm just bored of it, to be quite honest and I'm ready for things to be shaken up.
I can see that POV too.

How I see it is that Pep would like a break after the death of his mother plus problems from Covid. Alternatively, he will not find a better place to work than at City and has youngsters ready to emerge as new stars in the next couple of years. The latter rebuilding will be an attractive challenge.

I can see Pep staying another few years or walking away. The elite Euoropean club plans will have ruled out any move to Italy or France. I can see his only next option is managing the Spanish National side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.