Pep signs new contract until 2025 (p 1262)

Rather have him play the role of creative midfielder - unless he has been on Big Australian Bake Off and you know more about his cake baking and icing skills than the rest of us.....
Even if he could bake cakes with my knowledge of cooking he could burn the bastard and I'd still think he'd done a amazing job.

Good to see that it’s been sorted and now we will have to see how good pep is at rebuilding teams . Read earlier that we don’t really need much of a rebuild well I have to disagree a little with that as last season and so far this season we have been way of the pace with the way we are playing . We have signed 3 players in the summer of which 2 are absolute quality and the other one will be good for us but pep now has to be ruthless and get rid of the he players who are not cutting it even though he has a lot of affection for certain ones . Rodri and gundo in midfield doesn’t work and now needs to address this also left back needs sorting as cancelo is not the answer because he will end up as our right back prob next season . We need a mobile pivot midfielder who has pace to cut out all the problems in midfield like ferdy used to do . And now the big two positions . David silva is massive miss and we need to get someone in to do that role as foden is not ready to do this week in and week out . We also need a top drawer centre forward to score goals like kun does Haaland or Martinez will do . Cmon pep now we really need your magic .
I said we don’t need much of a rebuild, then I read your post, cried a little, then realised that some people are just put on this earth to try and suck the life out of everything and I’m back in my happy place.
Honestly- that is the biggest load of shite I’ve read.

Good to see that it’s been sorted and now we will have to see how good pep is at rebuilding teams . Read earlier that we don’t really need much of a rebuild well I have to disagree a little with that as last season and so far this season we have been way of the pace with the way we are playing . We have signed 3 players in the summer of which 2 are absolute quality and the other one will be good for us but pep now has to be ruthless and get rid of the he players who are not cutting it even though he has a lot of affection for certain ones . Rodri and gundo in midfield doesn’t work and now needs to address this also left back needs sorting as cancelo is not the answer because he will end up as our right back prob next season . We need a mobile pivot midfielder who has pace to cut out all the problems in midfield like ferdy used to do . And now the big two positions . David silva is massive miss and we need to get someone in to do that role as foden is not ready to do this week in and week out . We also need a top drawer centre forward to score goals like kun does Haaland or Martinez will do . Cmon pep now we really need your magic .
Good post.

Absolutely delighted Pep has extended his deal. He looks very relaxed & content in the video on the clubs website. The fans of United, Liverpool, Chelsea will be gutted at this announcement. Hope we turn up on Saturday & slap Spurs, we owe them for 2 disappointing performances from the last 2 times we have visited their new stadium.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.