Pep signs new contract until 2025 (p 1262)

Don’t know how to describe it but I feel
So much more relaxed now Pep staying ! Lol only football & city can do this to you.

so good for the team knowing he’s committed to us. Feels like the pressure of the unknown as lifted

Really great news! I do think there’s a bit of a job on in terms of improving the squad. Also tactically and selection wise there are improvements to make. All that said tho, we have the gaffer and wider team to do the job!

Could this lift the City team? We've been dead on our feet since KO.
Hopefully. It’s certainly given the fans a lift, but sadly we can’t be there to influence the team. I’m hoping that the performances of Dias, Torres and Foden this week, coupled with this news will give everyone a boost. Players coming back from injury too should help. All points to a disappointing 2-0 defeat on Sunday (with the obligatory missed penalty).

Remember all those Juventus cranks who were absolutely adamant he was going to leave City to manage them?
Yeah no sign of them tonight ?

Could this lift the City team? We've been dead on our feet since KO.
We are "dead on our feet" for a reason, a 3 week break, no pre season, injuries to key players, then playing every 3 or 4 days, Pep is having to do a lot of squad managing, and yet we're 6 points adrift with a game in hand.

Yeah no sign of them tonight ?

We are "dead on our feet" for a reason, a 3 week break, no pre season, injuries to key players, then playing every 3 or 4 days, Pep is having to do a lot of squad managing, and yet we're 6 points adrift with a game in hand.
We look really jaded and a lot of it could be state of mind.

We look really jaded and a lot of it could be state of mind.
I don't think we do, but you're right it could just be a "state of mind", but it isn't, and my reasons why were in my post, we're struggling a bit because we had no break, we have had a lot of injuries to key players, and we're playing every 3 or 4 days, causing more rotation than is ideal.

Lot's of other clubs look the same, some worse.

Hopefully. It’s certainly given the fans a lift, but sadly we can’t be there to influence the team. I’m hoping that the performances of Dias, Torres and Foden this week, coupled with this news will give everyone a boost. Players coming back from injury too should help. All points to a disappointing 2-0 defeat on Sunday (with the obligatory missed penalty).
Don't care about losing on Sunday as long as we beat Spurs on Saturday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.