Pep signs new contract until 2025 (p 1262)

I don't feel as excited as I was when the previous extension was announced, but it's good to have the managerial situation sorted. Pep says he is ready for the challenge and has the desire and energy to continue here, and that's all that matters.

I said we don’t need much of a rebuild, then I read your post, cried a little, then realised that some people are just put on this earth to try and suck the life out of everything and I’m back in my happy place.
Honestly- that is the biggest load of shite I’ve read.
Forgot your like you the blue moon god pablo and all your little sheep must obey your posts ha . God what power you must have.

I think it's especially interesting that he mentioned Khaldoon as the main reason he extended. And that he had long talks this week with Khaldoon, Txiki and Ferran. I would love to know all the things they talked about. :)
And if perhaps, the transfer budget for the next few transfer windows was mentioned? :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.