Pep's contract situation

Can't wait to see the reaction from the media and rival fans if that's true.
They won't bat an eyelid. Media are more for Klipperty and even Ten Hag who hasn't even stepped foot in our league yet! Pep doesn't get the respect he deserves, done amazing to get us to the top this season in a year where clearly we have struggled with injuries and probably haven't played close to our best. If he does stay, more trophies and happy days for us so fuck what others think I say. Haters always gonna hate.

Still flapping about this. Tolmie mentioning Enrique as possible contingency is more worrisome.

How do we follow Pep? Surely Enrique wouldn’t be the answer.

On the other hand he teases a ten year stay and 93.20 says that will be confirmed.

Either way… Won’t be great having this speculation all season either!

Still flapping about this. Tolmie mentioning Enrique as possible contingency is more worrisome.

On the other hand he teases a ten year stay and 93.20 says that will be confirmed.

You need to relax. If you flap any more today, you will take off.

He'll be creating his third team at city next season, then when it clicks he will sign a 3 Yr deal to watch it prosper and complete 10 yrs at the club.

Well that's what I'm hoping

The guy is going nowhere, ANY job is a huge step down from this and I include going back to Barca.

He is at the height of his powers at the most powerful and well run club in football, the prefect mix and the perfect storm for the scouse mob.

1652460079373.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.