Pep's contract situation

Don't care. There are good managers out there who could get a tune out of this expensively assembled squad. It's a shame the Rags got to Ten Hag as he's ready made, so maybe if Guardiola hadn't extended we probably could have got the best young manager on the planet - the managerial equivalent of a Van de Beek or Jadon Sancho (young and with untapped, limitless potential).

We've also missed the boat on Potter who again would have been ready made and is showing at Chelsea what he can do with great players.

Another ready made replacement in the short term until either Ten Hag or Potter is available could be Mourinho. Proven winner and can handle big time Charlie's.

Plenty of options out there if this prima dona doesn't sign.........

There’s a bloke in my local who could win everything with our squad & money, he’s told me many times.

Nothing to worry about as soon as this current chancer finishes I’ll be passing his details onto the club & the trophy’s will keep rolling in. Maybe Pep could then do a few of his plastering jobs just to share the load. Everyone’s a winner.

Don't care. There are good managers out there who could get a tune out of this expensively assembled squad. It's a shame the Rags got to Ten Hag as he's ready made, so maybe if Guardiola hadn't extended we probably could have got the best young manager on the planet - the managerial equivalent of a Van de Beek or Jadon Sancho (young and with untapped, limitless potential).

We've also missed the boat on Potter who again would have been ready made and is showing at Chelsea what he can do with great players.

Another ready made replacement in the short term until either Ten Hag or Potter is available could be Mourinho. Proven winner and can handle big time Charlie's.

Plenty of options out there if this prima dona doesn't sign.........
:-)

There’s a bloke in my local who could win everything with our squad & money, he’s told me many times.

Nothing to worry about as soon as this current chancer finishes I’ll be passing his details onto the club & the trophy’s will keep rolling in. Maybe Pep could then do a few of his plastering jobs just to share the load. Everyone’s a winner.
There’s a guy works down the chip shop swears he’s Elvis!

So, Pep goes home, spends time with his family, sits down with them and talks, he goes to Abu Dhabi, talks to Sheikh Mansour and Khalddon, and then he decides if he’s going to sign a new contract or not?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.