Pep's contract situation

Every year he stays is a bonus. We've done well keeping him for as long as we have. He couldn't have done anymore for my club, he's been an absolute god and an absolute pleasure being our manager.

If it is his last year then next season we need to make it extra special.
Defo! Win the fuckin lot!

Be a shame to see him go when the time comes, which it seems like will happening sooner than I had hoped. I would love to see Xabi Alonso be the new manager but whether he would have moved on or not by next summer is yet to be seen

Personally I call bullshit, kick the club while it's down.He'll go when he goes but I doubt the club will want to get in the same situation we had with Pelligrini, his last season was a right off.

It makes too much sense. He gets 2025 as a sabbatical (or manages MLS team which is still mostly a sabbatical for someone like Pep), and then in 2026 starts managing a national team for 2030 WC. If he doesn't go now, then 2034 WC will be his next chance, and I doubt he wants that.

If true, it's hardly unexpected. I was hoping he might have stayed one more year, to make it the round 10. Anyone got "Wazza's" phone number?
I think the fact we won it this year has got him to at least stay one more year and he won’t be able to resist the chance of 5 in a row!

Also, Xabi Alonso will never come. He has a huge chance of being either Madrid or Liverpool next manager, and he will want that before managing us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.