Pep's contract situation

About the Pep situation, and it is entirely up to him and it is hard to see the future without him yet; but if he really wants to become the best then he needs to challenge whiskey face's longevity. All things aside, the thing about that Fergie team is he reinvented that rag team time and time and time again. I think Pep is on his 3rd reinvention?
Pep’s already surpassed him. Longevity is only one criteria in gauging the best …. Ferguson was a very good flat track bully who arguably only faced one club in the whole of his tenure who competed on a level playing field with the rags (mid 00s Chelsea).

Furthermore Ferguson could, and did, buy who he wanted when he wanted, there weren’t any made up rules in his era to stop them dominating

And finally, to paraphrase a popular song ….. “Did he ever win two trebles, did he fuck”

Pep likes and needs a challenge. Leading City to the 4th, 3rd and 2nd Division titles (to give them their old names) and then another PL triumph will be enough for him, so when City get relegated to the lower reaches he'll sign a 5 year extension.

If Pep ever left City to manage England it would guarantee a total boycott of international football from me. I would hate the FA even more than I do presently.

93f25cb0-7424-442a-b686-d4730b79e940_text.gif

We’re expecting either to leave at the end of the season or extend for another. Imagine if the bald fucker commits for two more years? Come on Pep, this is home to you now.

He's 53.. will be 54 next Jan.. probably extends till 55, but I'd love if he did a Txiki and stuck around till he's 60!

Can't see him staying till his 70's though as much as I'd like him to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.