Pep's Options.

They deffo were, you're not wrong to say that, but now they are part of the structure of the club and have been for thirteen years.

The club won't dispense of them, we'd be mad to. That makes it their call. For the same reasons we've already had Pep as long as we have, there is a lot to keep 'em here. The club is built in their image and has everything they could ask for.

Coaching staff could all be up for change when that time comes, but at board level I'd expect no change.
Bank account bulging, professionally done it all, back to a sunnier climates and enjoy your semi retirement?

Bank account bulging, professionally done it all, back to a sunnier climates and enjoy your semi retirement?
Maybe. These type of people essentially live for their jobs, Pep included in that.

Course it's a lot easier to be that way in football than say, retail.

They'd probably find themselves itching and twiddling their thumbs if they tried to hang it up and lay on a sun lounger on the Costa Brava.

I sincerely hope I'm right anyways, some of their most important work will be needed in that transitional period, and there really is nobody better in the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.