Pep's Options.

On the Chelsea post match a post said Pep once said he stays as long as the players will run for him and referenced his reaction to Kev post game on the pitch
Pep post match interview he said much the same that the whole squad is one big family and the key point which no one in the media wants to pick up on was he actually said “why do you think I’m still here after 9 years”
Yesterday was a early signal that as long as the squad is happy he ain’t going anywhere
fans are happy; players are happy, bar Cancelo; board is happy; Pep is happy.

Just sign the damn thing!

I’ll think he’ll sign up for another 2 years then walk away/retire. Don’t see him going into international football. Like others have said, he is a very intense manager and never seems to switch off during the season. He’s also a family man and probably feels like he would benefit from spending some quality time with his loved ones.

I reckon the Spanish contingency will all leave en masse
They've been around for three managers now, four if you count Kiddo. Why would they leave when Pep goes? There will be a huge job to be done for them, they'll be the ones tasked with making sure it doesn't destabilise us and we stay as close to this level as possible.

What were his words yesterday after the game, ‘I am uncomfortable, so happy here’?

In the pre-CS press conference and the pre-game presser for yesterday’s game, the press were asking him a lot of questions about him and how he feels, whether he’s tired or not… and Pep seemed very relaxed and ready to go again.

I can see the decision on the charges being coupled with an extension to 2027 in the New Year!

Quietly confident he extends you know
Seemed buzzing yesterday and I think the players desire surprised him
He loves this group of players.

The new additions, challenge of 5 in a row, Club World Cup, another Champions League and the new stand will motivate him to sign for a further 2 years imo.

Signing on the day we're cleared of the contrived and trumped up charges in front of the Colin Bell reception, will boil some piss and flood StretSal,Islington & red bin dipperland with tears of a biblical proportion !!

"Sign him up, sign him up".

They've been around for three managers now, four if you count Kiddo. Why would they leave when Pep goes? There will be a huge job to be done for them, they'll be the ones tasked with making sure it doesn't destabilise us and we stay as close to this level as possible.
Certainly hope so but it seems the Spanish hierarchy were brought in to set the foundations for Peps arrival using the Barca model.

Happy to be proved wrong….

Certainly hope so but it seems the Spanish hierarchy were brought in to set the foundations for Peps arrival using the Barca model.

Happy to be proved wrong….
They deffo were, you're not wrong to say that, but now they are part of the structure of the club and have been for thirteen years.

The club won't dispense of them, we'd be mad to. That makes it their call. For the same reasons we've already had Pep as long as we have, there is a lot to keep 'em here. The club is built in their image and has everything they could ask for.

Coaching staff could all be up for change when that time comes, but at board level I'd expect no change.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.