Pep's Press Conference | Reaction to CAS Verdict | Video (Pg 11) | Embargo (pg 57), Video (pg 58)

Just watched on YouTube. Explosive and hope those Tarquin twats get the brunt of it at the weekend.

Tebas twatted too. Lovely.

Wow Pep you beautiful man. Seems so strange yet so powerful to have such a influential man defending our club in that way. After watching that press conference I feel like I could climb a mountain. This is exactly why the club were right to go to cas because even now they’re still getting pellets so imagine if we’d done a dodgy deal with UEFA.

Anyway, bring it all on. Fuck everyone and get lawyers to start tapping shoulders. Start with Mourinho, the ****.

poke the fucker in the eye

I reckon Arsenal fans should be worried come Saturday evening. That 'especially arsenal' part of the presser sounded good. I think somebody will be in the end of a hiding come 9:30pm :)

You got this lion, he’s the king of the jungle. Huge mane out to here. He’s laying down under a tree, in the middle of Africa, he’s so big, he’s so hot! He doesn’t wanna move. Now, the little lion cubs they start messin’ with him, bitin’ his tail, bitin’ his ears, he doesn’t do anything. The lioness, she starts messing with him, coming over making trouble, still nothing. Now the other animals, they notice this, and they start to move in. The jackals, hyenas, they’re barking at him, laughing at him. They nip his toes and eat the food that’s in his domain. They do this and they get closer and closer and bolder and bolder, till one day…that lion gets up and tears the shit outta everybody, runs like the wind, eats everything in his path, ’cause every once in a while, the lion has to show the jackals who he is.

I’m starting to think he has a soft spot for this club.

That and a win against Madrid and Tebas will be rather personal for him.
I strongly believe this sustained club and media campaign that has ignored all his hard work has forced him into digging his heels in and joining the us vs them campaign. I noticed his attitude changed in press conferences at the end of last season when he complained about not getting enough credit.

Which I think is ironic because in trying to push him out they've only made him want to stay more.

The industry is on its arse, The Sun are praying Jonny Depp doesn't win his case or another round of jobs cuts will surely come.

We only need to pick one battle and the rest of the cowards will suddenly fall into line.
That’s exactly what I said earlier. Shoot one publicly and watch the rest roll on their back.

You got this lion, he’s the king of the jungle. Huge mane out to here. He’s laying down under a tree, in the middle of Africa, he’s so big, he’s so hot! He doesn’t wanna move. Now, the little lion cubs they start messin’ with him, bitin’ his tail, bitin’ his ears, he doesn’t do anything. The lioness, she starts messing with him, coming over making trouble, still nothing. Now the other animals, they notice this, and they start to move in. The jackals, hyenas, they’re barking at him, laughing at him. They nip his toes and eat the food that’s in his domain. They do this and they get closer and closer and bolder and bolder, till one day…that lion gets up and tears the shit outta everybody, runs like the wind, eats everything in his path, ’cause every once in a while, the lion has to show the jackals who he is.
I missed that one in Aesop's fables. Haha!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.