Pep's Press Conference | Reaction to CAS Verdict | Video (Pg 11) | Embargo (pg 57), Video (pg 58)

I've no doubt Mourinho and Klopp sounding off will have more emphasis placed on it than Pep defending our right to an apology.

It allows the guttersnipes to keep the City are still guilty myth going a little while longer.

Hopefully our lawyers are taking note prior to CAS explaining their findings.
Mourinho just sounded like the jealous and bitter bastard he's always been. He tied himself up that many times he was beginning to resemble a piece of knotted rope.
As for jonny spare teeth he just didn't have a scooby doo what he was saying, again another one who contradicted himself over and over.

It's only Arteta who has been sensible about the result, he still loves us and he could easily have followed the lead of them two clowns but respect, big respect to him, he won over plenty of us there.

Keeping our counsel, integrity, honesty and class has worked for us thus far. There have been moments where that position is frustrating for us as a fan base, but ultimately we have let everyone else sound off and just won one of the biggest battles we are likely to face.

I think now is a little different, having just won that fight. I think we are better placed to fight back against this vitriol and absolutely blatant smear campaign.

However, we don’t need to do it publicly. We are astute at keeping things in house and it should remain this way if we want to move forward. Release only to those we trust, and tell the story we want told.

Going tooth for tooth now would be silly, we would look as spiteful as the cuñts who are after us.

Fight smart, we are very good at that.

Has the previous approach worked though?

I genuinely think if the club could go back to 2014 they would not settle with UEFA. It allowed outside parties to brand us cheats and spend the next 6 years poisoning every achievement.

Sadly I think the club thought it was keeping it's head above the water, but was actually the frog in the saucepan, if you'll forgive the mixed metaphors.

Now the water is boiling and we have to act - doesn't mean we were doing well before.

Wow Pep you beautiful man. Seems so strange yet so powerful to have such a influential man defending our club in that way. After watching that press conference I feel like I could climb a mountain. This is exactly why the club were right to go to cas because even now they’re still getting pellets so imagine if we’d done a dodgy deal with UEFA.

Anyway, bring it all on. Fuck everyone and get lawyers to start tapping shoulders. Start with Mourinho, the ****.

Sorry to ask but where did we say anything about humility? I've genuinely not seen it.

It was a comment either on SSN or one of the radio shows. They attributed the comment to Khaldoon. I’m not sure how true it is because I’ve not seen or heard it anywhere else.

Mourinho spent massive on the rags and fucked them up. An old has been who is only a spurs to get his mug on the tv.
No chance of spending or winning anything there fuck face so don't even comment on us. You will never be a threat to city
you prick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.