Pep's Press Conference | Reaction to CAS Verdict | Video (Pg 11) | Embargo (pg 57), Video (pg 58)

The industry is on its arse, The Sun are praying Jonny Depp doesn't win his case or another round of jobs cuts will surely come.

We only need to pick one battle and the rest of the cowards will suddenly fall into line.
Oh please can we go after the Sun? The mental gymnastics Scouseland will need to go through to defend them will be priceless

Thanks but that's not really helped.
Sorry pal. 10.30 is the time when the 2nd half of press conferences become available to all. Until then it's exclusive to accredited writers and is designed to help the print media. Not sure they deserve such access given their performance that's all.

Wait a minute, what has it got to do with club directors, I thought this case was brought about due to us possibly breaking FFP regulations?

If that statement is true, it proves that it isn’t UEFA who have brought the continued actions against us, it’s the cartel members of the ECA.
God where have you been

Arsenal boss, and former Man City assistant manager, Mikel Arteta: "There is no question about what happened. They completely deserve to be in [the] Champions League because what they've done on the pitch is unquestionable and the regulators have looked at it and have decided that they haven't done anything wrong."
Well done Arteta, this needs to be remembered. If he does well for them they'll know they can't lean on him too much to be their puppet or he'll be off. If things don't go well I hope he can come back to City in some capacity, they'll turn on him so fast just because of his stance on City and Pep.

Lampard stayed classy too.

Keeping our counsel, integrity, honesty and class has worked for us thus far. There have been moments where that position is frustrating for us as a fan base, but ultimately we have let everyone else sound off and just won one of the biggest battles we are likely to face.

I think now is a little different, having just won that fight. I think we are better placed to fight back against this vitriol and absolutely blatant smear campaign.

However, we don’t need to do it publicly. We are astute at keeping things in house and it should remain this way if we want to move forward. Release only to those we trust, and tell the story we want told.

Going tooth for tooth now would be silly, we would look as spiteful as the cuñts who are after us.

Fight smart, we are very good at that.

Oh please can we go after the Sun? The mental gymnastics Scouseland will need to go through to defend them will be priceless

The Sun have been one of the few who have actually been okay towards City on this coverage.

Lipton and Blackburn have been bang on the money in their reporting of it.

I’ve watched that Press conference sitting in the bath with tears in my eyes.
That was utterly magnificent and as far as I know the first time we have publicly gone after the Hateful 8.
Viva Pep!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.