Pep's Press Conference | Reaction to CAS Verdict | Video (Pg 11) | Embargo (pg 57), Video (pg 58)

Arsenal in 7th or 8th place with a shite squad, no wonder they’re panicking lmao - going the AC Milan route - bye bye!

Despite their financial health, their management stinks for decades. As far as I am concerned, their management provides the exact definition for the term "incompetence". As a direct consequence, their status has decreased significantly, they have failed big big time.

But I guess that's not important, is it? And if it is, well, we can't deal with it. So? So we get involved in other noble "managerial activities" to justify our miserable existence, such as silly lobbying, organizing shitty stuff in the deep background, and so on...

Behind the scenes of course, playing Liverpool's and United's game, in a desperate attempt to solve their problems by blocking City's progress...

Sad really, as they were great once...

Has the previous approach worked though?

I genuinely think if the club could go back to 2014 they would not settle with UEFA. It allowed outside parties to brand us cheats and spend the next 6 years poisoning every achievement.

Sadly I think the club thought it was keeping it's head above the water, but was actually the frog in the saucepan, if you'll forgive the mixed metaphors.

Now the water is boiling and we have to act - doesn't mean we were doing well before.

Taking a pinch set the tone but I believe we have acquitted ourselves well in the face of the aftermath.

I do agree though, that we need to act this time.

Yes.
I would've liked Pep's English to be better so he could have said, "Because of the shit you write and your bosses print on a daily fucking basis you thick twat." when asked about the perception of our club by others.
That's much better than that, rain in spain falls mainly on the plain crap .

Down here in Germany Kicker compared Pep with Donald Trump. First the club commits unbelievable unjusts and then Pep twists everything around, just like Donald. Fucking bastards. Will not buy that magazine again.
That is quite the statement* for a pro-Bayern mag.

*...hypocritical ****ing nonsense statement

Leave it to the ‘Krazy Walk’ Kev...

Love it!!

We’ve come a long way in 21 years! Was stood behind the goal in the City end for that one, and no cünt could understand why Super Kev had been sent off. Classic part of our narrative, and something that, like yesterday, marks our truly incredible journey as supporters.

What a fucking ride.

You got this lion, he’s the king of the jungle. Huge mane out to here. He’s laying down under a tree, in the middle of Africa, he’s so big, he’s so hot! He doesn’t wanna move. Now, the little lion cubs they start messin’ with him, bitin’ his tail, bitin’ his ears, he doesn’t do anything. The lioness, she starts messing with him, coming over making trouble, still nothing. Now the other animals, they notice this, and they start to move in. The jackals, hyenas, they’re barking at him, laughing at him. They nip his toes and eat the food that’s in his domain. They do this and they get closer and closer and bolder and bolder, till one day…that lion gets up and tears the shit outta everybody, runs like the wind, eats everything in his path, ’cause every once in a while, the lion has to show the jackals who he is.
Fuck me I hope thats not a night story you tell the kids !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.