Pep's Press Conference | Reaction to CAS Verdict | Video (Pg 11) | Embargo (pg 57), Video (pg 58)

Love it!!

We’ve come a long way in 21 years! Was stood behind the goal in the City end for that one, and no cünt could understand why Super Kev had been sent off. Classic part of our narrative, and something that, like yesterday, marks our truly incredible journey as supporters.

What a fucking ride.
Indeed we have!

I wish I could say I was there but I was with my mum in Spain at the time — I was only 14 so I didn’t have much choice in the matter. ;-)

I do remember getting a call off a mate that had gone saying that he was convinced Kev had just disclosed that he knew the ref’s wife intimately, and we had a big laugh as his dad actually knew Mrs. Coddington!

Didn’t he do an interview with the BM podcast some years ago insisting he sent Kev off for “premeditated” abusive language rather than “aggressive walking”? I think he also blamed Royle for the “apocryphal” story.

Ha!

Love it!!

We’ve come a long way in 21 years! Was stood behind the goal in the City end for that one, and no cünt could understand why Super Kev had been sent off. Classic part of our narrative, and something that, like yesterday, marks our truly incredible journey as supporters.

What a fucking ride.

Its on a par with Andy Morrison getting sent off for licking the doggers face , that was comical

Indeed we have!

I wish I could say I was there but I was with my mum in Spain at the time — I was only 14 so I didn’t have much choice in the matter. ;-)

I do remember getting a call off a mate that had gone saying that he was convinced Kev had just disclosed that he knew the ref’s wife intimately, and we had a big laugh as his dad actually knew Mrs. Coddington!

Didn’t he do an interview with the BM podcast some years ago insisting he sent Kev off for “premeditated” abusive language rather than “aggressive walking”? I think he also blamed Royle for the “apocryphal” story.

Ha!
You posh boys, with your fancy foreign holidays. I had to slum it in Bournemouth!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.