Pep's Press Conference | Reaction to CAS Verdict | Video (Pg 11) | Embargo (pg 57), Video (pg 58)

I absolutely love Pep and I’m torn between the club now standing firm and not allowing this clowns to continue to try and drag our name through the mud. At the same time I just want us to focus on winning more trophies which will just enrage the bitter fuckers even more
I think if peps going to come out with fighting talk then if we want to keep him we must come out and fight alongside him!

You posh boys, with your fancy foreign holidays. I had to slum it in Bournemouth!
Ha, I wish it was a holiday.

It was another “brief separation” of my parents before they divorced shortly after, and we were with family (I split a lot of my time when I was younger between Zaragoza and Manchester). I was quite upset at the time and gave a similar verbal barrage as today’s monologue from Pep to some of my family.

That heritage is one of the many reasons I have such an affinity for Pep and Dave! ;-)

It is 100% true,both khaldoon,soprano and pep have said so,the media and pigmol are the same,samuels said on the supplement once it all about clicks and don't forget we boo'd Milner at vinnies game and why we did it and he wasn't even there
If both those three said it, it must be true.

Ha, I wish it was a holiday.

It was another “brief separation” of my parents before they divorced shortly after, and we were with family (I split a lot of my time when I was younger between Zaragoza and Manchester). I was quite upset at the time and gave a similar verbal barrage as today’s monologue from Pep to some of my family.

That heritage is one of the many reasons I have such an affinity for Pep and Dave! ;-)

Christ, some contrast eh!

Exactly what I have been saying to Rags / Dippers at work who say we paid UEFA / CAS off. Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if it comes out eventually that money from ECA clubs passed into UEFAs coffers to fund the witch-hunt.

We need that bloke from Panorama who spent years investigating FIFA and never let up (eventually exposing large scale corruption) to do the same with UEFA.

Love it!!

We’ve come a long way in 21 years! Was stood behind the goal in the City end for that one, and no cünt could understand why Super Kev had been sent off. Classic part of our narrative, and something that, like yesterday, marks our truly incredible journey as supporters.

What a fucking ride.

It sits alongside “illegal jumping” in our hall of shame.

My favourite story from that Bournemouth trip: A gang of Blackley blues we know were looking for a late bar and stumbled into the only place they could find. As they settled down they realised it was a gay bar. So they serenaded the pub with “we’re not really queer”.

It might not be hugely socially acceptable these days but it made me laugh at the time.

Christ, some contrast eh!
Yeah. I won’t go in to detail for obvious reasons, but it was definitely an interesting childhood. But I think that is the case for everyone, just in different ways.

But — to get back to the thread topic before I have to move my own posts ;-) — it does give me a better understanding of Pep’s experience overall.

And I can especially understand his comment about Tebias today largely due to it (as I grew up seeing how Real Madrid and Barca bullied all of the other La Liga clubs, including my other “home” club Real Zaragoza).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.