Pep's Press Conference | Reaction to CAS Verdict | Video (Pg 11) | Embargo (pg 57), Video (pg 58)

Welcome to the future.

giphy.gif

The fucking arrogance of the german cheerleader and maureen with their statements shows it all for what it is- basically saying even though we have been proved not guilty in a court of law, that we should have been found guilty for the good of football

What fucking planet is that their heads are on!!!

Imagine having those 2 twats sat on your jury panel

They have been shown to be complete utter bitter bellends who don't believe justice prevails unless it serves their own agenda

They belong in a draw with that shit Tebas

Liverpool’s owners were left stunned by Monday’s CAS decision and are awaiting the publication of the full report with interest. They believed that #ManCity had broken the rules and would be punished accordingly. [
@JamesPearceLFC

For Liverpool, there’s frustration that UEFA was undone to a degree by #ManCity’s legal team and its own regulations.

Jurgen Klopp: “It’s about competition. I said I’m happy that #ManCity got back in the Champions League, I don’t want them to lose money or whatever. It’s just, if there are rules, I think it makes sense that you all stick to them

Deal with it tossers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.